Follow Me

4.05.2013

Artist Finger Puppets!

I wanted to do a little post about these finger puppets as I think they are just to cool! They are from the Unemployed Philosophers Guild website (linked below). This is a website I recommend you check out as they have some brilliant wares for purchase. I would say if you like in the UK to purchase well in advance if it is a gift for someone as postage/shipping takes a while, but it's worth it.

Anyway onto the Finger puppets……









So in this particular set you get Salvador Dali, Vincent Van Gogh, Frida Kahlo and Claude Monet. They also double up as magnets too and other artists are available individually. I think videos and power points are going to be that little bit more fun!!!

Ciao Ciao


The Unemployed Philosophers Guild

No comments:

Post a Comment