Follow Me

2.26.2013

Changes...


Hi there!

Unfortunately due to some personal matters I haven't been able to give this blog the time and attention it has needed from me for quite some time. It's always been in the back of my mind that I should do more with this little slice of the internet that I call my own, so I have decided to give it a bit of a makeover. I have a wonderful illustrator working on something for me as we speak so I should be making some aesthetic changes very soon!!!

As well as a visual spring clean I will be posting more regularly and I have some lined up for the coming weeks on various topics, particularly resources that have been inspirational for me in terms of business development as well as new projects in the pipeline (exciting!!) and a new body of artwork that I'm developing. I'm thinking of doing some tutorial type posts too, what do you think?

So I hope you pop back soon,

Ciao, Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment