Follow Me

1.17.2016

Imprint 2015






So today I thought I would just do a little update of the past few workshops from the end of last year.
There have been some great pieces created and I've met some inspirational and interesting people over the past year and since Imprint started.








I hope to set up some more Imprint classes at some point this year as it been great fun, but for the next few months I'll be concentrating on my own work and this blog (weekly posts here I come). I feel like this is the year for me to finally dedicate some time to my own creativity so keep you're eyes peeled for up coming prints from me. I'd like to finish by saying thank you to everyone who has come along to or supported the Imprint classes  it really has meant a lot.

I hope you've had a great start to the New Year and wish you all the best for 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment