Follow Me

10.02.2013

Imprint updates…….



Apologies it's been a while since my last post the last few months have been quite exciting and non stop, for reasons I won't go into on here right now.

I thought I would post an update on how things are going with the IMPRINT venture that I began back in the summer. October will be the third official session since our two taster events and there has been a lot of positive feedback from those attending.
I am looking to offer it more than once a month but it will mean finding another location for those sessions as it would be nice to open it up to people who are not able to get to the South of the city easily on an evening. It's great to know that this is the sort of thing people are interested in attending!

Without further ado here are some sneak peeks at some of the work from the sessions so far…..








Lino printing





Monoprints/monotypes





Thanks for swinging by and don't forget to look up IMPRINT on the following sites, it would be great if you could help spread the word!

Imprint on Facebook don't forget to give us a thumbs up!




No comments:

Post a Comment